The virtual event will take place Tuesday, April 13th and features an impressive lineup of speakers and sessions.
Fairygodboss, the largest career community for women, is proud to announce their first major women’s conference, The Fairygodboss Inspiration Summit, presented by Cisco, Spectrum, Salesforce, and Boston Consulting Group, which will take place virtually on Tuesday, April 13th. This free event is designed to empower women to help each other navigate the challenges and rewards of the workplace during a time of unprecedented difficulty for working women in America.
The Fairygodboss Inspiration Summit will feature a mix of keynotes by accomplished executives, personal development sessions and networking opportunities for Fairygodboss’ millions of community members.
An impressive lineup of speakers includes:
- Michelle Gadsden-Williams, Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, BlackRock, and author of “Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Francine Katsoudas, Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer, Cisco
- Hannah Yang, Chief Growth Officer, The New York Times
- Ann Anaya, Chief Diversity Officer, 3M
- Patricia Frost, Retired General and CHRO, Seagate
- Kimberly Cummings, Founder, Manifest Yourself
- Roz Ho, VP and Global Head of Software, HP
- Rhonda Nesmith Crichlow, SVP & Chief Diversity Officer, Charter Communications
- Neveen Awad, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Renessa Boley Layne, Founder, Perfect Work Academy
- Stephanie LeBlanc-Godfrey, Global Head of Inclusion for Women of Color, Google and Founder of Parenting Backwards
- Andrea Gallego, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Tiffani Bova, Global Growth and Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
Sessions will include keynotes on finding inspiration at work, transitioning to a career you love, and crafting a career journey, in addition to presentations and panels on topics such as how to find mentors and sponsors, allyship in the workplace, the challenges working mothers face, growing women leaders in the technology industry, and more.
The Fairygodboss Inspiration Summit is proudly sponsored by Cisco, Salesforce, Spectrum, Boston Consulting Group, 3M and Seagate Technology.
The free event will take place virtually on Tuesday, April 13th from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET on Cisco WebEx and registration is open.
Fairygodboss is the largest career community for women. Fairygodboss provides millions of women with free resources like job listings, community advice, and the hard-to-find information about how companies treat women.
Fairygodboss works with more than 150 major US companies including Accenture, Apple, Bank of America, Cisco, Deloitte, Intel Corporation, Sysco, and Verizon to help them attract top talent and enhance their employer brand among women. By partnering with us, employers can increase the number of qualified applicants to their open positions, engage their current workforce and leverage their endorsements, and share their story about why they are a great place for women to work.
For more information please contact Samantha Spica via email: email@example.com.
Company Name: Gya Labs
Contact Person: Felicia Lee
Phone: +1 2135162056
Address: 8 The Green, Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
City : Dover, DE
Country: United States