Infraon offers a SaaS-based ITSM platform to help enterprises unlock the power of AI
SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2023: Infraon, a leading provider of ITOPs products, has designed and developed a SaaS-based ITSM platform to help enterprises of all sizes unlock the true potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Infraon ITSM comes equipped with AI capabilities to automate tasks, make predictions, and provide insights – helping clients significantly improve their IT service delivery.
Some of Infraon ITSM’s AI-powered features include:
· AI Assistant: It offers a conversational interface for users to effortlessly access information, resolve problems, and actively participate in ITSM processes. This helps streamline workflows, minimize manual effort, and promote self-service capabilities.
· Virtual AI Agents: It deploys AI-driven virtual agents to act as virtual service desk agents, providing personalized user assistance. These virtual agents can comprehend natural language queries, address troubleshooting requirements, offer guidance on problem resolution, etc.
· Incident Management: It has AI-powered tools to automatically identify and categorize incidents based on the language used in service requests or incident reports. So, IT teams can quickly prioritize and address high-impact incidents, reducing the time and effort taken.
· Problem Management: Its AI technology can identify patterns and trends in incident data, enabling IT teams proactively identify and resolve underlying problems that may be causing multiple incidents. It can also recommend solutions based on historical data and resolutions.
· Knowledge Management: This ITSM platform can automate the creation and maintenance of knowledge articles by analyzing data from multiple sources and identifying patterns and trends. It also suggests improvements or updates to existing articles.
· Service Level Management: It has the AI power to analyze SLA data and provide insights to help improve service performance. So, it ends up assisting IT teams in understanding areas where service levels fall short and taking corrective actions.
“While the potential of AI-enabled ITSM is vast, we are also cognizant of the implementation challenges. That’s why we have built Infraon ITSM in such a way that it is proactively equipped with the right set of capabilities. These include a single source of data truth, end-to-end workflow automation, and a zero-code interface that even non-tech-savvy employees can effortlessly use. At the end of the day, organizations that embrace AI will make their IT services – faster, scalable, efficient and accurate,” said Arun Prasath R, Founder of Infraon Corp.
Some of the clients using Infraon ITSM have attested to advantages such as:
· 96% accuracy for AI-enabled email-to-incident automation
· Single-click resolution for over 80% of tickets
· Reduced L1 & L2 workforce experience by 60%
· Reduced HR onboarding process problems
· Improved resolution efficiency by a minimum of 30%
To know more about Infraon ITSM, go to: https://infraon.io/it-service-management-solutions.html.
Company Name: Infraon Corp
Contact Person: Soumya Nandhakumar
Phone: +1 40925 75123
Address: 611 Gateway Blvd, Suite 120, South San Francisco. California, 94080, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States