POE chipset technology is anticipated to gain tremendous traction during the forecast period. The primary reason for this growth is the ability of POE chipsets to transmit networking and electrical power via a single cable.
The global Power over Ethernet (PoE) chipsets market size was valued at USD 464.8 million in 2017. It is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2017 to 2025. The Power over Ethernet technology is estimated to gain tremendous momentum over the coming years owing to its ability to transmit electrical power and networking through one cable.
Increase in adoption of IP telephony has driven the demand for Power over Ethernet (PoE) chipsets. Rise in the deployment of network security cameras and Ethernet-based RFID readers will further boost the global PoE chipsets market. Introduction of industrial Ethernet PoE solutions is expected to contribute significantly toward the expansion of the market. The overall market has an opportunity to grow in the near future, with the rising popularity of PoE for digital signage.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=2641
PoE Chipsets Market Report Highlights
· Demand for Power over Ethernet chipsets is expected to increase owing to growing penetration of internet in developing nations.
· The Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) segment is estimated to post a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period
· The U.S., China, and Japan are anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period, owing to favorable regulations
· Key players in the global PoE chipsets market include Shenzhen Quanma Industry Co. Ltd., Silicon Laboratories, STMicroelectronics, Flexcomm Technology, VISIX, Maxim Integrated, Akros Silicon Inc., Microsemi Corporation, and ON Semiconductor. The market has witnessed an influx of a number of vendors from various other sectors such as semiconductors, power infrastructure, network infrastructure, and cabling and network devices.
Market Report Highlights:
· Detailed overview of parent market
· Changing market dynamics of the industry
· In-depth market segmentation
· Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
· Recent industry trends and developments
· Competitive landscape
· Strategies of key players and product offerings
· Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
· A neutral perspective towards market performance
· Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2641
POE Chipsets: Market Segmentation
On the basis of POE chipset type, the global POE chipsets market can be segmented into the following:
· POE Chipset Power Sourcing Equipment
· POE Chipset Power Devices (PDs)
Based on POE chipset type, POE chipset power sourcing equipment is expected to continue to hold a bigger share of the market during the forecast period. Currently, vendors are focusing on upgrading POE chipset PDs in order to make them more reliable and efficient. Thus, the adoption rate of POE chipset power devices is expected to rise, and the segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
On the basis of standard, the global POE chipsets market can be segmented into the following:
802.3af standard POE chipsets commonly find applications in Internet Protocol (IP) cameras. 802.3at standard POE chipsets are advanced versions of Power over Ethernet chipsets. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standardized 802.3bt POE chipsets are expected to be launched into the POE chipsets market by the end of 2018.
On the basis of application, the global POE chipsets market can be segmented into the following:
· LED Lighting
The rise in the adoption rate of LED lighting services and solutions is expected to drive the global POE chipsets market during the forecast period.
On the basis of end user, the global POE chipsets market can be segmented into the following:
On the basis of device application, the global POE chipsets market can be segmented into the following:
· VoIP-enabled Handsets
· Network Cameras
· Ethernet Switches and Injectors
· Proximity Sensors
· Wireless Radio Access Points
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2641
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Supriya Bhor
Phone: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Address: Suite 9884 27 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland